
Building History
The original building was founded in 1906 for the Alaska-Yukon Exposition, located on what is now the University of Washington campus. It was taken down in 1906 and the building which is there now was built in 1907. In 1996, it became the home of the Seattle Vineyard church, and currently houses 3 restaurants in its basement: Little Thai, Tofu House, and Saigon Deli. The building is a historic landmark. Its original parsonage is also a historic landmark and now serves as the reception and study area for The Parsonage apartments.